James McGlinn said:
>> > When trying to compile SqWebmail 3.5.0 I get the following error:
>> >
>> > Compiling maildirsearchC.cpp
>> > maildirsearch.h:89: sorry, not implemented: namespace
>> [...]
>>
>> A simple GOogle search points to gcc errors. You DID search Google
>> right? Then why did you not provide your OS/gcc version?
>
> Yes.  Unfortunately I can't provide further details.

[...]

Then why did you not see references to compilers not implementing namespace?

I saw reference to gcc and ecgs. Did you not conclude that the compiler
you use does not implement this, and think to ask the developers of the
compiler to verify?

And I'm not even going to ask why you can't provide information on the
version of compiler you use. Not that it's hard if you're in a shell
compiling already.

I don't think with this vague of information that anyone can give any kind
of definitive answer, if you're looking for one. It would all be guesses
since there's no information to work from, and that error above has been
explained.

/jesse

--
Jesse Cablek