Just posted this 2 days ago, here it is again...

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

or to save a step...

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=sqwebmail&r=1&w=2

People are asking this fairly regularly now.  It would be a good thing if
all web pages to this mailing list were accompanied by a reference to the
archive.  That is actually the ordinary organization for mailing lists, in
my experience.  I usually do not see this question coming up on other
mailing lists.

-Kurt Bigler