I administer a sqwebmail (3.3.7) vpopmail (5.3.16) site, and want
to disable all quota restrictions.

vpopmail lets me do so upon configuration, but I can't infer from
the sqwebmail 'configure' program the default behaviour of quotas
for sqwebmail.

sqwebmail-3.3.7/INSTALL says 'Quotas are optional', yet I'm getting
quota enforcement out-of-the-box.  (At least, the UI is volunteering
quota information, which is scaring the users.)

(This is an updated site.  We first were using the default invokation
of vopmail, and have reconfigured it with 'HARDQUOTA=n'.)

So:

- How can I affect sqwebmail to not make use of extant quota
  limitations?
- How can I affect sqwebmail to not reintroduce quota limitations?

I've poked through the mail archives, and all I see are complaints
about quota weirdness, not how to undo them.

sqwebmail-3.3.7/sqwebmail/ChangeLog says (in part):

  2002-06-09  Mr. Sam  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  * +++ maildirquota API update +++
  + allows documented way to change the set quota on a maildir
       + quota no longer set by deliverquota or MAILDIRQUOTA, new -q
       option to maildirmake.  Both deliverquota, maildrop, and
       Courier now read the maildirsize no matter what, and observe
       the quota

Does this mean that if I remove all of the 'maildirsize' files from
~vpopmail/domains, I'll be all set?

Any advice would be appreciated...

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842