Alexandre Durand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ..
> Hi,
>
> I've just install sqwebmail but i didn't found documentation (tutorial).I
> don't know what is way to work sqwebmail.
>
> Thanks.

Hello Alexandre, I'm sorry to say: there is only INSTALL and this ml. inter7.com
also has another web based mta named: squirrrelmail that run as php cgi-bin
instead of c language cgi-bin as does sqwebmail. Both installs (configure)
are very simimilar but the doco for sqwebmail has some more detail on some
points: the auth modules etc.. I used sqwebmail for over a year including adding
my own changes to the c source code. I recently lost a disk drive and had to
start over with a fresh upgrade of sqwebmail. I have tried to log in for weeks
and now I have given up and decided to go with webmin. Thanks, David.