On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 09:41:49AM +0000, Francisco Morales wrote:
> Somebody knows how to put   Europe / Spain in the TIMEZONELIST file ????I
> try with GMT , CET but it does not work.

$ cat sqwebmail/html/en-us/TIMEZONELIST
# $Id: TIMEZONELIST,v 1.1 2001/10/28 19:47:11 mrsam Exp $
#
# Copyright 2001 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for
# distribution information.
#
# This file lists the available timezones in the login dropdown list
#
# The first entry, "* *", renders as an empty, default choice in the
# dropdown list.  It's impossible to provide a default list of every
# timezone in use, hence the default leaves your TZ setting untouched.
#
# You may wish to remove the default, and move up your local timezone
# up, since the first listed timezone is going to be the dropdown
# default.
#

WET             Western Europe
CET             Central Europe