sqwebmail list user writes:

> Anyway for those whom are new to sqwebmail, it needs to be located at
> /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/logindomainlist. Atleast this location
> works for me.

This is the default location.  I suspect that it may move if you mess
with the --with-htmllibdir configure option.

> Thanks to all for the support here but it seemed unecessary to endured
> something as simple as trying to locate documentation for the
> logindomainlist.

There are several files whose name starts with README in the base
directory and several more in sub-directories, as well as ones
starting with INSTALL.  These are not merely upper-case for emphasis,
if you have a sensible setting for LC_COLLATE (and not the stupid
Windozy-type setting that Red Hat defaults to these days) these files
appear first in a directory listing.

Reading files called README is generally a good idea...

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support