Hi all,

I’m having a trouble to login on sqwebmail.

Sometimes it sucesseful, most of the times it’s not. When I try telnet server 110 success every time, if I use a pop cliente no problem at all.

Both sqwebmaild and authdeamond are up and running. The server is neve busy and got a reasnoble amount of memory.

I’m using sqwebmail 3.6.2, running on a RedHat 8.0 with vpopmail and qmail.

Where is my configure options

--prefix=/usr/local/sqwebmail \

--without-authshadow \

--without-authpam \

--without-authpwd \

--without-authuserdb \

--without-authldap \

--without-authdeamon \

--with-authvchkpw \

--with-db=gdbm \

--with-gzip \

--enable-https=auto \

--enable-changepass \

--disable-autorenamesent \

--enable-autopurge=2 \

--enable-maxpurge=7 \

--enable-cgibindir=/usr/local/apache2/webmail/cgi-bin \

--enable-imagedir=/usr/local/apache2/webmail/images \

--enable-imageurl=/images \

--enable-mimetypes=/usr/local/apache2/conf/mime.types \

--with-maxargsize=100000000 \

--with-maxformargsize=100000000 \

--with-maxmsgsize=250000000 \

--with-cachedir=/usr/local/sqwebmail/var/cache/ \

--enable-unicode=iso-8859-1,utf-8

Any help on this?

Thanks

SRosa