Trying to install courier-imap-2.2.1, but can't seem the get it to install imapd.dist, imapd-ssl.dist, or mkimapdcert...

I did not use the RPM, as it didn't seem to get me what I needed either.  This is the process I used:

tar jxvf courier-imap-2.2.1.tar.bz2

cd courier-imap-2.2.1

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --exec-prefix=/usr/local --with-authvchkpw --without-authldap --disable-root-check --with-ssl --with-redhat

make

make install-strip

make install-configure

This should put (at least) imapd.dist and imapd-ssl.dist in /usr/local/etc/, and mkimapdcert should go into /usr/local/sbin/.  But not in my case:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# cp imapd.dist imapd

cp: cannot stat `imapd.dist': No such file or directory

[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# cp imapd-ssl.dist imapd-ssl

cp: cannot stat `imapd-ssl.dist': No such file or directory

[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# /usr/local/sbin/mkimapdcert

-bash: /usr/local/sbin/mkimapdcert: No such file or directory

Now, imapd.dist, imapd-ssl.dist, and mkimapdcert all exist in the untared courier-imap-2.2.1 dir, but I suppose they can't just be copied into the dirs that I need them in?

Any ideas?