Thanks for your reply, Rick.  I got past the original issue - sqwebmaild had
shut down while I wasn't looking.  I was able to access the login page once
I started it back up again.

Now on to bigger and more confusing things...

When I enter my valid username and password, I get a big ugly error message
that says:

Internal error (module maildir.c, line 170) - contact system administrator

I did a reinstall of sqwebmail to no avail.  I searched the archives for a
bit and everything I read said that this error was fixed.

Can anyone lend a hand?

Thanks,

Mike