On Thursday, Feb 26, 2004, at 10:14 US/Central, Ex Arca wrote:

I have been customizing the heck out of sqwebmail and it has been going well. However, one attribute that I can't seem to change is the color of the background of a plain-text message that has been forwarded into sqwebmail. It appears that there are a series of colors that sqwebmail automatically assigns to the background based on the depth of the forwarding.

I played with the parameters in sqwebmail.css and with the html templates and I've tried to find the code controlling this in the .c files, but with no luck. Can you point me in the right direction?

Note: I can adjust the background of a non-fowarded message as well as the background of an HTML message. And I can adjust the text color of a forwarded message - it is just the background color that I can't seem to find.

Thanks,

Kayo

It's at (or rather "near") the top of the CSS file.

.cite0 { background-color: #eeeeee; }
.cite1 { background-color: #ffffdd; }
.cite2 { background-color: #ffdddd; }

.cite0 .quotedtext { border-color: #eeeeee; }
.cite1 .quotedtext { border-color: #ffffdd; }
.cite2 .quotedtext { border-color: #ffdddd; }

.cite0, .cite1, .cite2 {
        border-style: inset;
        border-width: 1;
}