On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 04:18:35PM +0000, Srikumar KM wrote:
>    My requirement was to add a disclaimer to every mail sent out. I added
>    the disclaimer to footer file and this works fine.
>
>    I want the disclaimer to be suppressed when the mail is within my
>    domain.
>
>    Any ideas?

sqwebmail just puts the footer within the text box, so it's up to an
end-user to remove it.

If you want to do it conditionally, you would have to configure your MTA to
add a footer. This is generally considered a Bad Idea as it may break MIME
mails, but then I think disclaimers are a waste of time anyway...

Brian.