From: Rick van Vliet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 12 de Março de 2004 16:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [sqwebmail] From/To Column

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:07:15 -0000, Joao Rechena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Using Sqwebmail, for quite some time and I'm very pleased with it.
>
> But yesterday one of my users suggested something to me, is it possible
> that
> on the "From/To" column on the Sent folder appears only the To?
>
> Because when you have 1000 mails and want to look for the mail sent to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is very hard.
>

> Did anyone tried to solve this?
>

> Rech

Hi Rech-If the Sent folder is for that user, shouldn't we assume that the
"From" is going to be "That User"?
Also - in the Preferences Page, you can toggle the sort order to sort-by
Date or Sender or Subject.
That's the toggle your users will want to use, if that need to show by
Sender (or in the the Sent Folder...the Sendee.
It appears that this toggle applies to all folders - Inbox/Sent/Deleted -
universally.
It also appears that SortByDate is the default.

Does this help?
rick