On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 06:18:18PM +0200, =?iso-8859-9?Q?=D6zg=FCr_=D6zaslan_
=28Listeler  =29?= wrote:
>    I've upgraded from sqwebmail 3.2.0 to 4.0.1. And users can not send
>    e-mail from domain on my server to other domain on my server or the
>    same domain on my server through webmail. But outgoing mails from
>    domains on my server to outside through webmail goes. Or by using any
>    e-mail client like outlook express, messages from domain on my server
>    to other domain on my server or the same domain on my server goes too.
>
>    Is this  problem sqwebmail related?

Probably not. It's easy to debug: replace sendit.sh with a script which
copies its parameters and stdin to a file under /tmp. If that works, then
the problem is with your MTA.

>    After upgrade webmail users can noit change their passwords through
>    webmail. One of sqwebmail mailing list users said it is vpomail
>    related problem. I use vpopmail 5.0. Is this problem related vpopmail
>    too?  Is there an adaptation problem between sqwebmil 4.0.1 and
>    vpopmail 5.0? Must I upgrade to vpopmail 5.2?

First try upgrading to sqwebmail 4.0.2, the changelog says that a vpopmail
change password problem was fixed. If not, then upgrade to vpopmail 5.2.2

Brian.