Sam Varshavchik ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Jean Caron writes:
>
> >I searched the list for this without luck. Anyone can tell what the fix is
> >? Thanks. Jean (issue is; french characters are shown as boxes)
> >
> >The following text uses the iso-8859-1 character set. Your display is set
> >for the utf-8 character set, so some characters may not display properly.
> >

> >Just (re)compiled version 4.0.1 with the following;
> > --with-libcharset \
> > --disable-utf7-folder-encoding \
> > --enable-unicode=8859-1
>
> Use --enable-unicode=utf-8,iso-8859-1

I've compiled the SqWebmail-4.0.2 with --enable-unicode=utf-8,iso-8859-1
and the news is that now I'm getting japanese characteres instead of
just boxes, but I still getting some boxes instead of accented
characteres.

Could anybody please point me in the right direction to solve that
issue?

Thanks in advance!!!

--
Luis Nardella
Unix System & Network Administrator

--
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
payments.