Title: sqwebmail-4.0.2, vpopmail-5.4.0 "send" produces "qmail-inject: fatal: qq temporary problem (#4.3.0)"

Hello from Berlin.

I just upgraded our sqWebMail / Vpopmail installation on a SuSE 8.0.

Everything during the installation went fine.
The qMail system works also without any error.
I can also login to sqWebMail and do everything except (!) sending an eMail.

When i try to do so  i get : the error "qmail-inject: fatal: qq temporary problem (#4.3.0)".

>>I am not using Qmail-Scanner, so it cant be the "suidperl Problem" ...

i you have any idea, it would be great !