Interestingly enough, I did get a couple of that same problem myself this afternoon. It left me scratching my head. Happy to know it's not because something changed on my system. From qmail, using mutt, it works ok.

J.

Sam Varshavchik writes:

Jean Caron writes:

Curious. I had forgotten this step myself and was having the exact same problem. Running make install-configure fixed it. Afterwards, I got a dozen or so more corrupted messages, which were stuck in the queue from before. Now it's all good.

Actually, this bug is for real. Someone else has tracked down what the problem was, and I'll fix it shortly.

Remain calm.