On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 10:36:04AM -0800, David Loutrel wrote:
> I'm having a problem after an install of sqwebmail ver 3.3.0.  The login
> page appears correctly, however on login I just get served up a page of
> gibberish.  Could someone point me to a searchable mailing list archive
> or give me a hint please.

Archives: google does a good job, or else there are a couple here.
    http://www.mail-archive.com/sqwebmail%40inter7.com/
    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=sqwebmail&r=1&w=2

Gibberish: don't really know without seeing it. My initial guess is that it
may be something to do with gzip compression; try adding '--without-gzip' to
your ./configure line and rebuilding. Please report back if that fixes the
problem...

Regards,

Brian.