On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 06:06:58PM -0700, Pahlevanzadeh Mohsen wrote:
> Dears,I installed sqwebmail,But when i wish to
> login,it tell me Invalid username or Password
> Please guide me...

Yes, we heard you the first time you asked.

We said that if you don't offer any information about which authentication
modules you have decided to use, and how you have configured them (e.g.
authldaprc if you are using ldap, authmysqlrc if you are using mysql) then
we can't help you. That's not to mention which O/S you are running under,
which version of sqwebmail, and what options you gave to it when you
compiled it (or if you didn't compile it yourself, where you got the
pre-compiled package from)

This has not changed.

Brian.