Hi everybody, I had installed qmail+vpopmail+sqwebmail on linux 6.1, some users with more than 100 messages on the "cur" directory (user/Maildir/cur) cant' send or recieve new messages and when the users log on the sqwebmail and try to delete some message, he can't delete it, I mean the sqwebmail mark the messages like deleted it and it appears on the trash folder, but also on the new folder and if I saw on the "cur" the directory on the server it still there... it's not a trouble with quotas or full hard disk, I'd checked it...I really I don't know it's a trouble with qmail, vpopmail or sqwebmail??? for that reason I'm writing here...please help me.........

Saludos!

sir_ddd

From: Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqwebmail] Re: Sending japanese/CET mail
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:51:05 -0400

Lukas Vesely writes:

Hi,
please, what should I add to the 'CHARSET' file when I'd like to send emails in english, czech(iso-8859-2) and also in Japanese ? I've configured with the --enable-unicode and RPM by itself added to the CHARSET file utf-8,iso-8859-1 . should I add something there (as the japanese guys say it malforms the characters...)

Thanks a lot in advance!

UTF-8 is sufficient to view and edit Japanese text, provided that the browser supports UTF-8.

"it malforms the characters" isn't very informative. You will have to provide additional details as to what exactly is not working correctly.

<< attach3 >>