I have recently setup Mailscanner and Spamassassin on our mail server (Sendmail, Procmail, Courier-POP3, SQWebmail). I have it setup so that all alleged spam is tagged and sent to the user.

Obviously, the users are able to setup filters and rules in their mail program (OE, Netscape) but some of them have asked about filtering in sqwebmail. I read that you can if you use maildrop. But, I would rather not have to reconfigure my server.

Is it possible to filter messages in the inbox based on a word in the subject? I'm not worried about filtering during delivery. I just want to be able to filter my inbox. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sean