On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 01:43:39PM -0400, Wayne Creek wrote:
> Okay, I have set-up my mysql database for "id" to be
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  ...I can login fine without a problem.

Good.

> I have set-up my logindomainlist (after reading the manual)...
> again no problem with logging-in.
>
> However, my understanding of the README.logindomainlist.HTML
> is not sufficient to allow logins by the user without them typing
> the "@domain.com: to his/her login text, as suggested...

Well, sorry but I'm not going to re-read the docs for you. You can find a
second explanation in comments in the source code: see
sqwebmail/logindomainlist.c where it says:

 * LOGINDOMAINLIST file can have the following format:
 *
 * DOMAIN1:IP1:MODIFIER
 * DOMAIN2:DOMAIN3:MODIFIER
 * DOMAIN4:DOMAIN5:MODIFIER
 * etc...
 *
 * The first field contains the mail domain, and it is this field
 * that appears in the drop down list if a drop down is specified
 * by the modifier field.
 *
 * The second field can contain either an IP address or a domain
 * name. This field is campared against the contents of the
 * HTTP_HOST and/or SERVER_ADDR CGI environment variables. If a
 * match is found, then the first and third (last) fields are
 * written to domainp and modifyp, respectively.
 *
 * The third field, or modifier, can be an "*", an "@", or an
 * rbitrary group identifier string. See README.logindomainlist
 * in the main distribution directory for more details regarding
 * LOGINDOMAINLIST file syntax.

If you think there's a bug in sqwebmail, then post your exact configuration
(contents of the logindomainlist file), what actually happened, and what you
expected to happen and why.

Are you sure you created logindomainlist in the correct place?

Brian.