On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 02:04:13PM +0200, Charles M. Gerungan wrote:
> I posted a message like this earlier, but I guess it didn't reach the
> list.

I saw it, so I guess everyone else did too. There is only one official
sqwebmail developer, which is Sam. Some of us help out with queries, but
only when time is available.

If you look in sendit.sh you'll find that sqwebmail *does* set the return
path, here:

exec @mailer@ $DSN -f "$1"

-f sets the return path. If your system is not honouring it, it's probably
because your MTA is not configured to "trust" end users to set their own
return path.

In a virtual mailbox environment, where all mailboxes are owned by user
"vmail" (say), then just adding vmail to the list of trusted users for your
MTA will be sufficient. Otherwise, you have to add everyone.

Brian.