On Oct 21, 2004, at 13:21, Matteo Tempia wrote:

The problem is that downloading an e-mail with another client that it is not
sqwebmail, local clients, and the file will be renamed in ATT0000111.dat, if
it was sent from sqwebmail.
You did not have this problem?

Try to send an email from sqwebmail and receive it with a client and you
will see!!

Ciao Matteo

Not true. Only broken clients (such as Microsoft Outlook, I believe is the most notorious) give you this problem.

My favored client (Mail on Mac OS X) works like a charm when receiving files sent via sqwebmail -- properly recognizing the filenames they had -- and for that matter, sqwebmail sees the filenames which Mail sent just as well as the other direction.

All the "good" clients should do the same thing.

-jab