Hello Juan,

  sorry but I don't speak spanish, so will keep talking in english or
portuguese if you can handle it.
  I've tried the user and passwork below to check on you webmail and
haven't been able to connect.
  About the soccer score I just don't care. I am one of the rare brasilians
that just HATE football or soccer, as you prefer. So 1x0, 10x0 to who ever
make no difference at all to me. My problem is that I work with 3 other guys
how just love soccer like all brasilia "should" do. I just hate it.

  thanks for the file. I check it out.

Att.

Flavio Fonseca