Hi:
I did not understand what do u want frmo the 1st part!..
For the second to remove the Radio boxes from the folders you have to edit the source code .c files and recompiler / and then strip the sqwebmail
But take care cause your HTML template will be changed to the default..So backup your HTML 1st after recompiling and then restore it again..

Mike Aprelski writes:

Hi,

But i have sqwebmail-4.0.7 and don't want to use release candidate
courier-authlib/sq. Any idea, how can i remove radio-boxes from folders
page?

BC> On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 04:24:07PM +0200, Mike Aprelski wrote:
Hi,

Now in my log file "sqwebmaild: quota string '52428800' not parseable". Any
ideas ?

Also i wanted to ask you, is it possible to use SqWebmail without ACL module?

BC> Install the release candidate courier-authlib/sqwebmail. Set
BC> DEFAULTOPTIONS="disableshared=1"
BC> in authdaemonrc. This will get rid of the key icons and the Public Folders.

BC> Brian.

Best regards,
Mike Aprelski

Arab Academy for Science & Technology
Computer Networking Center
Eng. Ahmed M. El-Sayed
Network administrator
Tel: +2-03-5559589, +2-03-5595040
Mob: +20-123744882

Arab Academy for Science & Technology and Maritime Transport
        Visit us at : http://www.aast.edu
   Any sugesstion , please send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]