On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, James A Baker wrote:

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:17:13 -0600
From: James A Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sqwebmail@inter7.com
Cc: Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [sqwebmail] I'm gone... Anyone still left?

Well, if anyone is still subscribed here (Brian, maybe?) just thought I'd say bye and thanks for being around in the past to help out... And that if you get a chance, try _again_ (for me) to convince Sam or that Inter7 guy to finally kill off the ability to add subscriptions to this list. -- I'd hate for someone to dump SqWebMail because they sign up for the old list to get help, and can't get any replies whenever you leave too... assuming you really are still here, that is. ;-)

Ciao!

-jab

It is one thing to kill off the old list, but how about getting the new list to work?

I am subscribed to the new list, and have been for a while, but the message below, appears to have been eaten by the new list, as I have not received a copy that shows the message to have been distributed by the new list, even though I have been receiving messages distributed by the new list, both before and after the sending of the message below.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

you'll know what the answer means."