Dear Hoang:
    1st, CGI permission must be:
      rwsr-xr-x ,just chmod 4755 :-)
    2nd, this error indicates:
Wheather the error in configuring web server , or sqwebmail HTML template directory . Just look at your web server log files error .. Hoang An writes:
On 7/10/07, Hoang An <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,
I installed successful sqwebmail-5.1.6 from source code, I also install
courier-authlib-0.59.1 from source  code too. My Qmail is ok, I can send
and receive mail from it, I use Fedora 4. Both of them I use ./configure
(have no option). After install sqwebmail, i run /usr/lib/sqwebmail/libexec/sqwebmaild.rc start
to start webmail and use <apachectl start> to start Apache server . But
when I access http://my-IP/cgi-bin/sqwebmail , it error:
System unavailable The web page you're trying to access is not available at this time. Please try again later. (connect: Permission denied)
I see the permission denied.
Here permission in dir /var/www/cgi-bin
 -rwxr-xr-x  1 root     root   sqwebmail
After, I change permission
chown vpopmail.vchkpw /var/www/cgi-bin/sqwebmail
chown -Rf vpopmail.vchkpw /usr/lib/sqwebmail
But I still have problem. How can I trouble it ? Thanks for reading,

Dear all,
I had trouble with this for 2 weeks. I look forward all of you guiding me
how to slove this Thanks so much

Computer Network Department.
         AAST
Eng. Ahmed M. El-Sayed Hassan