Hi,

I have found a behaviour in the registrar module that I do have a question
about. Is the current behaviour correct and wanted?

Using the save() method in the script I see the following:

  *   Processing a register request for a user gives return code 1 ( or 2 )
  *   Processing a unregister request (expires=0) for registered user gives
return code 3
  *   Processing a unregister request (expires=0) for a user which is NOT
registered gives return code 1. Why?

What is the reason behind this?
No database entry is added which is expected.

Test performed on 5.1.4, using DB mode 3.

Cheers,
Lars