On 20/11/2019 06.08, Giuseppe Pandolfi wrote:
Hi,
I'm using kamailio (v. 5.2.1) and rtpengine (v. mr8.0.1.1) to test
transcoding rtp.
All works.
  From rtpengine documentation I see that ther is possibility to play
DTMF tone from SIP INFO message using "play DTMF" ng control protocol
message but I don't found rtpengine module function to do it, like
block_dtmf(), unblock_dtmf(), ecc...

Hi,

That is my fault, as I've been sitting on the relevant patches and haven't submitted them to master yet. I will be doing that in the coming days.

Thanks