HI,

On 17/3/23 9:32, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
Hello,

it is time to make the roadmap to the next major release series v5.7.x.
In my opinion, I would try to freeze the development during the first
part of April 2023, tentatively proposing April 14 as freezing date,
being like 4 weeks from now. Then testing phase and first release
(v5.7.0) sometime during May 2023. Alternative timelines can be
proposed, of course.

is there something missing (not packaged) in master?

Cheers,
Victor

|   ,''`.                                             Victor Seva |
|  : :' :                      linuxman...@torreviejawireless.org |
|  `. `'                           PGP Key ID: 0x51A09B18CF5A5068 |
|    `-                                          Debian Developer |