Hi all,

I looked at Kamailio 5.6.3 makefiles and saw mention of clang being
supported. Yet when I try to build it with clang (more precisely, I build a
C++ module using clang that includes some Kamailio C headers via "extern
C") I get following error:

In file included from /tmp/kamailio/kamailio/modules/tm/t_funcs.h:45:
/tmp/kamailio/kamailio/modules/tm/timer.h:204:2: error: no matching
function for call to 'atomic_cmpxchg_int'

Any suggestions on how to overcome this error or any general suggestions
for using Kamailio + clang?

clang version 14.0.6 (Red Hat 14.0.6-4.el9_1)

--
Ivan Ribakov
Software Engineer