Hi

On 15/5/23 13:53, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
Hello,

I think the reason for using source code for libwolfssl was the
necessity to set some compile flags different that those used for
building libwolfssl packages. Not sure if it is the same case now.

I was getting build errors [0] when trying to integrate tls_wolfssl package.

[0] https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/actions/runs/4978751198/jobs/8911286780

|   ,''`.                                             Victor Seva |
|  : :' :                      linuxman...@torreviejawireless.org |
|  `. `'                           PGP Key ID: 0x51A09B18CF5A5068 |
|    `-                                          Debian Developer |