Hi All,
 I'm going to release a new module that I've been developing, Real Time
Streaming is a protocol to connect to camera devices to record video.
Using this module, you can connect to all kinds of cameras and map them to
internal numbers. When you call these numbers, the recorded video will
appear on your video call station and change between cameras by DTMF.
In addition, This module is used for video surveillance solutions.
Please let me know your ideas on this. I am looking forward to hearing new
ideas in this regard.
With best regards
--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S