Hey there!

I hope the Kamailio team is physically as well as mentally healthy and thriving
towards progressive development.
I am a part of a team which deals in development of converged 4G and 5G
networks.
We have been diving deep into Open5GS 5G core and use Kamailio as our SIP
server.
However, we are trying to successfully implement VoNR UE registration as well
as calling, and facing challenges in that area.
I recently saw the VoNR as well as SMSoNR demonstration which the Kamailio team
performed and was massively impressed by it! I would like to know when will the
N5 SBI update will be rolling out to the public so that we can conduct our
testing as well.

Hoping for a timely response and update,
Thanks and regards,
Vaibhav.