Hello,

quick reminder that v5.8.2 is going to be released today, as usual, till
the release announcement is out, any commits to branch 5.8 should be
announced on sr-dev mailing list and wait for ack before pushing it to
the git repo. Once the release is out, commits can go into branch 5.8 as
usual.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla (@ asipto.com)
twitter.com/miconda -- linkedin.com/in/miconda