Am 15.12.2010 16:26, schrieb Juha Heinanen:
Klaus Darilion writes:

That might be a valuable solution. On the other hand Kamailio as an
embedded XCAP server which I like.

embedded xcap server indeed is an appealing solution.

Juha, I now tried opensips as presence server as well (already detect some bugs :-) but still use Kamailio's xcap module. I just configured xcap module to write directly into opensips' database (you have to change the accepted table-version in xcap module).

regards
Klaus

PS: I wonder how different are the module interfaces of opensips and kamailio, if it would be possible to copy the whole presence modules to Kamailio and just fix the module API.