I'm happy to leave it open since the issue is still there if overwriting
contacts (that is, passing 0x04 flag to registrar save function).

On 11 August 2015 at 23:16, 00Asgaroth00 <notificati...@github.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you want to keep this issue open for the save flag 0x04 replace action
> in dmq_usrloc or do you want to close this one and open a new one for the
> replace action.
>
> FYI, for anyone else looking at this bug report, the particular issue I
> was experiencing was resolved by either not specifying a flag to save() or
> using the 0x01 flag and ensuring max_contacts was set properly.
>
> —
> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/265#issuecomment-130093889>.

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0121 285 4400    m. 07932 063 891

--
*** We're rebranding! Learn more here
<http://www.sipcentric.com/2015/07/were-rebranding/> ***

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.