On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 09:26:02PM +0100, Kjeld Flarup wrote:
> Thanks for Your suggestion. I'm however not sure that it will solve the
> problem which is a TCP connection problem.
>
> I solved the issue by sending the call back to the kamailio which handles
> the registrations, and just let the other kamailio's do the topoh module.

That is exactly what Path does. My setup is a little different having 2
edge proxies/loadbalancers infront of 3 registrars, but the edge adds a
Path header with source/transport (path_add_received), this gets stored
in the location table. Now any backend knows which edge proxy to use,
that proxy uses the already established TCP connection to the endpoint.