Hi Charles,

With regards presence, are you using dmq module with dmq_t_replicate to replicate publish messages?

On 27/04/18 19:23, Charles Chance wrote:
Hello Joel,

+1 to everything Alex has said. Using DMQ simplifies/flattens the stack and allows for a truly decoupled cluster with fewer points of failure.

In production we use DMQ for htable, usrloc, dialog and presence, where previously we were using MySQL with Percona - now, performance is vastly improved and the admin overhead is greatly reduced.

Disclaimer: I am possibly very slightly biased!

Cheers,

Charles