I tested this behavior with versions 4.4.5 as well as 5.1.1
________________________________
From: Patrick Murphy
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 2:06 PM
To: José Seabra; mico...@gmail.com; Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Dispatcher with a naptr address as destination

I ran into the exact same issue. DNS resolution is just stuck on A records for
OPTIONS pings irrespective of DNS options. I can see correct DNS resolution
with kamcmd dns.lookup but kamcmd dispatcher.list command does not even list
the gateways which have a NAPTR/SRV DNS name.

Dispatching INVITEs also fails because none of the trunks are actually loaded
in memory for kamailio to process or for me to be able to set its state
manually to active.

Any plans on fixing this behavior?

Cheers,
Pat.