Thanks for the pointers on recency and deprecation.

I converted my logic to use the transforms and now see an error when evaluating
the URI:

```
 0(7) ERROR: pv [pv_trans.c:1312]: tr_eval_uri(): invalid uri ["Test Test"
<sip:hello@192.168.86.107:63258;ob>]
```

FWIW this was being handled correctly by the selects framework. The log line
which triggered this action and error is:

```
xlog("L_INFO", "contact uri.host = $(ct{uri.host})\n”);
```

I can provide more debug info if this looks like a valid bug.