You can do that in Kamailio too, using the CLI tools that interface with the
internal RPC system, such as kamcli/kamcmd, or via the JSONRPC interface. Or if
you use database backing, you can just query the location table in the
underlying database.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.