Hi

I was seeing something similar using topos. All seemed to be ok until the far
end (Asterisk) sent a BYE.  At which point kamailo passed the message to
WITHINDLG, in which loose_route came up false (-1) and the BYE got missed,
falling through to the “404 Not here” at the end of WITHINDLG. .. I never did
work out what caused it. However what I then did was start with the latest
kamailo 5.4 cfg file and step forward adding my customisations back in, looking
for what caused the issue.  As you do with these things I cleaned my code up as
I went.  All I can say is that when I’d added everything back it was still
working.

Mark

> On 2 Aug 2020, at 11:46, mohsen khashei <mkhas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all.
> I use topoh module for topology hiding and this is my config for topoh:
> modparam("topoh", "mask_key", "my key")
>  modparam("topoh", "mask_callid", 1)
>  modparam("topoh", "callid_prefix", "!!:")
>  modparam("topoh", "sanity_checks", 1)
>  modparam("topoh", "mask_ip", "x.x.x.x")
>  modparam("topoh", "uri_prefix_checks", 1)
>  modparam("topoh", "uparam_name", "line")
>  modparam("topoh", "uparam_prefix", "sr-")
>  modparam("topoh", "vparam_name", "branch")
>  modparam("topoh", "vparam_prefix", "z9hG4bKsr-")
> and also i use:
> modparam("dialog", "lreq_callee_headers", "TH: dlh\r\n")
> for dialog module.
> my calls come from asterisk and routed to the carrier(sip trunk) and vice
> versa,
> when i make a call from asterisk every thing works fine until the call hanged
> up from the carrier. at that modemt the kamailio send an 481 call/leg
> transaction does not exist.
> if call dropped bye the asterisk user everything works fine.
> how can i solve this?

Mark Boyce
Dark Origins Ltd