Hello Sergiu,

Thanks for your suggestions. Regarding option b) to put SAVP and AVP, it is not
possible with rtpengine at the moment (see
https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/435
<https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/435>). Also using OSRTP does not
work with Zoiper. The only idea to make it compatible which I have is to add an
SRTP/RTP option to the server-side subscriber configuration. Depending on this
setting I can put either RTP/SAVP or RTP/AVP in the INVITE. The drawback ist
that it only works when server and client configuration is matching.

Thanks and regards

Markus