Hello all,

we want to use the "remote registrations feature" of the uac module to let
kamailio register with other sip providers. As far as I see the module works
only with a database backend. As our kamailio script should be independent from
a database, a solution could be to load the configuration on startup (and
refresh it periodically) from a database view into a htable and then trigger
the remote registrations based on the expiration of the htable columns.

Could something like this be implemented by using the uac module or by an other
workaround ? Or does it require some enhancements in the uac module ?

Thanks and regards

Markus