Hi

I am trying to use the jannson_get function to pull field "secret" from the below json:

{"3":{"options":{"secret":"mybigsecret"}}}

This works is I use jansson_get("3.options.secret".....

However, I need to know the value of "3" in order to use it. I have tried all the variations on path I can find, but none apart from using the actual root value work for me.

How can I either:

1. Construct a PATH which will pick this up, or

2. Obtain this root value ("3" in my example)

I have tried testing using https://jsonpath.com/ and a path of "$..secret" and "$..options.secret" works there, but not in jansson kamailio module.

Any assistance much appreciated.

Thanks

--