Hi David,

> On Jul 6, 2022, at 9:32 PM, David Cunningham <dcunning...@voisonics.com>
> wrote:
>
> My question is - how does Kamailio distribute load between multiple rtpengine
> servers in the same set?

It does so in a round-robin fashion.

> If one of the rtpengine servers goes offline then will Kamailio note this and
> not send calls to that server until it comes back online?

It does indeed do that, though the modalities can be altered by the following
parameters:

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.p.rtpengine_disable_tout

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.p.aggressive_redetection

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.p.rtpengine_tout_ms

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.p.rtpengine_retr

— Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)