Hi Matteo,

I remember to had a similar setup and it wasn’t a problem for me.

I did have this the configuration running with an older version of Kamailio 5.2
or so but I did configure the following for the path module on the edge proxy:

/* ----- path params ------------------------------------------------------- */
        modparam("path", "use_received", 1)
        modparam("path", "enable_r2", 1)
        modparam("path", "received_format", 1)

route [CALLER_NAT_DETECT] {
force_rport();
if (nat_uac_test("27")) {
if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
add_path_received();
} else if (is_first_hop()) {
set_contact_alias();
}

setflag(FLT_NATS);
} else if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
add_path();
}
}

And on the registrar:

modparam("registrar", "path_mode", 1)
        modparam("registrar", "path_use_received", 1

It was from an old setups but maybe it does help.

Greetings
Rick