From: sr-users <sr-users-boun...@lists.kamailio.org> On Behalf Of Jon Bonilla
(Manwe)
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 8:04 PM
To: sr-users@lists.kamailio.org
Subject: [SR-Users] Limit cps per destination gw

Hi

I'm thinking on having a cps preference for each pstn gw that I can check.

I've started thinking in the pike module but it won't allow me to set custom
cps per peer. seems that the threshold is global.

Ratelimit module needs the queues to be set as modparam, not dynamic AFAICS.

Any hints?

cheers,

Jon

--