Hi,

I'm using Kamailio 5.3 and I am interested in doing call forwarding.  I am
interested in having a user "alice" bypass the SIP REGISTER step and have
their SIP INVITE request/call forwarded to another SIP user "bob" (who,
let's just say for now is within the same domain, so accessible by the same
SCSCF and if it makes things simpler, let's say that bob went through the
register step).

In the PCSCF configuration, I've tried doing something like this:

route {
    route(TEST)
}

route[TEST] {
    $ru = "sip:b...@domain.com"

    if (!t_relay("scscf.domain.com",6060)) {
            sl_reply_error();
    }

    exit;
}

Instead of $ru, I've also tried using uac_replace_to, providing both the To
and URI fields with Bob's SIP URI.

When I try using the $ru, the S-CSCF still seems to use Alice's R-URI
instead of Bob's.

When I try using uac_replace_to, I get a 403 error saying that I need to
register with the S-CSCF first.

Am I going about this the correct way?  Thank you.

Derek